Product Manager, Mobile Apps
Fluent (NASDAQ: FLNT) is a fast growing and successful Company that is revolutionizing online advertising. Named one of Crain's "Best Places to Work" 6 years running we are continuously moving forward, faster and wiser. Fluent is the Industry leader in customer acquisition and digital consumer engagement. Our proprietary ad serving technology and extensive publisher network enables marketers to acquire the best customers, with precision, at a massive scale. Leveraging big data and real-time interaction with consumers, Fluent has powered billions of profitable marketing opt-ins on behalf of more than 500 leading brands since its inception.
Fluent’s data asset has been built sourcing and engaging consumers primarily from desktop and mobile web. This sourcing strategy allows for capture of a wide set of consumers with some depth of data on each one but also limits access and conversion opportunities from consumers who are mobile first and app centric with their digital behavior. A mobile app portfolio will provide a mechanism to increase community touch points with our end consumers and materially grow the Fluent Identity Graph driven by the strong engagement profile mobile apps provide.
We are looking for an highly-motivated, entrepenurially oriented individual to lead execution of our mobile app product strategy. This individual will need to have strong consumer-centric product management experience. As a product manager, you will be responsible for working with GM of Mobile Apps and various executive sponsors to shape the app selection strategy and drive the product requirements process working with both internal and external stakeholders. You work closely with our our outsourced studio and development resources to push each app into MVP and eventually live operations.
Plan and drive the integrated mobile app product roadmap. This includes working with internal stakeholders and external development teams to prioritize the backlog based on development initiatives, on-going data analysis, and feature forecasting. Define, design, and manage key features that further the overall strategic vision of the product including maximizing acquisition, engagement, and monetization. Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor app performance, tune mechanics, and identify new features to impact KPIs. Create, balance, and optimize economy models for virtual currencies. Track performance on a daily basis, communicate reports/scorecards to internal and external stakeholders, and adjust designs/plans accordingly. Leverage data analysis, A/B testing, Push Notifications, cross-app merchandising and other best practices to drive engagement and monetization.
- 6+ years working product management and shipping product
- 2+ years as a Product Manager in mobile apps, ideally in mobile gaming
- Self-motivated team player and problem solver that is capable of thinking outside of the box.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven design and decision making.
- Should possess high level abilities in SQL and Excel.
- Knowledge and experience with implementing advertising-based, IAP and subscription monetization models
- Has a general understanding of F2P engagement and monetization best practices.
- Capable of working in a fast paced AGILE development environment.
- Proficient in engaging with remote and outsourced development teams.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
- Ability to define specs or PRDs with clear technical requirements, user flows, and wireframes.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and eagerness to fail, learn, and try again
- Resourceful personality with exceptional attention to detail.
Reports Into: GM Mobile Apps
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition to two fully-stocked kitchens, catered breakfast and lunch, and free workout classes on site, our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive salary
- Discounted gym memberships
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Open office space for team collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with generous employer match
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!