Fluent is a fast growing and successful Company that is revolutionizing online advertising. Named one of Crain's "Best Places to Work" 6 years running we are continuously moving forward, faster and wiser. Fluent is the Industry leader in customer acquisition and digital consumer engagement. Our proprietary ad serving technology and extensive publisher network enables marketers to acquire the best customers, with precision, at a massive scale. Leveraging big data and real-time interaction with consumers, Fluent has powered billions of profitable marketing opt-ins on behalf of more than 500 leading brands since its inception.
The Marketing Analyst is a mid-level marketing analyst position responsible for supporting our clients' high level objectives for acquisition, retention, up-sell, cross-sell, and profitability by leveraging the appropriate analytic techniques and strategic approaches to deliver actionable insights and recommendations to clients across a wide range of industries. As part of larger services team, you will be highly involved with clients, and responsible for managing client expectations and deliverables. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of deep experience in segmentation, data analysis, modeling and a desire to expand their skill set into market research, customer insights, and data science.
- 3+ years of strong experience in an analyst or strategic role with a heavy focus on data analysis.
- Business experience using SAS (or other similar statistical package such as R) required.
- BS in Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or Data Science
- Strong grasp of marketing concepts and theory.
- Ability to communicate statistical/analytical findings to a non-technical audience.
- Business experience in applying multivariate statistics, including multiple regression, logit, survival data analysis and experimental test design.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to use with Microsoft Office 2007/2010 applications including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills (both written and oral).
- Self motivated with the ability to complete assignments with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Marketing experience in CPG, retail, digital media, direct mail, or in an agency environment a plus.
- Develop a vision that connects internal and client data sources to solve real-world business challenges and provide actionable client solutions.
- Develop new and actionable business insights to address client business objectives or identify areas of opportunity with current and prospective clients.
- Interact in a dynamic, team-based work environment to achieve company goals, exceed managementexpectations and develop analytic, strategic and interpersonal skills.
- Acquire and maintain relevant data necessary to meet all analysis and modeling needs.
- Provide technical and thought leadership for extracting actionable insights from our primary research, customer data, and other data sources.
- Summarize analytic data into user-friendly reports translating highly technical, detailed data into easy to understand insights and recommendations for marketing execution.
- Partner with external partners and vendors as necessary.
- Assume other responsibilities as requested.
Local candidates only, no relocation (Greater Chicago Area).
No third party applications.
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive salary
- Discounted gym memberships
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Open office space for team collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with generous employer match
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!